MATERIALS 2017 - PROGRAMME
Materiais 2017 will cover all areas of Materials from Functional Materials,
Structural Materials, Processing Technologies to the Caracterization and Modelling.
The program of Materiais 2017 includes:
- Two schools on Advanced Biomaterials (SaBio) and on Advanced Microscopy Techniques that will take place on April 9
- Program - School in advanced Biomaterials (SaBio)
- Program - School in advanced Microscopy Techniques
- Scientific talks (plenary, keyNote, Invited, regular talks and posters) that will take place, April 10 - 12
- Debate session on Additive Manufacturing, April 11
- Show case of technologies based on scientific development, April 11 SHOW CASE SUBMISSION
- Satellite event on Energy and Materials, April 10
- Commemoration of the 40th anniversary of the Department of Materials and Ceramics Engineering (DEMaC) of the University of Aveiro, April 12 (afternoon).